Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Danzig gets served

  1. #1
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Video from azpunk.com, but it's a little busy over there ... I rehosted it.

    12 megs of pure hilarity

    So apparently the hardcore kid's band drove six hours to play, then Danzig told 'em to f-off ... and hilarity ensues. Enjoy, bastards.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man, I gotta see this.

    Danzig rocks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean got rocked [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dedguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't see the hilarity, he shoved the guy who punch him and then took off.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh, that video didn't show much of anything. I wanted to see Danzig wipe the floor with that guy's lard ass.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Hack the heads off little girls and, put em on my wall!"

    I hear he goes to SDCC, but I haven't seen him there.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MindFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Eh, that video didn't show much of anything. I wanted to see Danzig wipe the floor with that guy's lard ass.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That lardass laid Mr.toughguy Danzig out in one punch.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, but have you been in a fight? You just get back up.

    'tis not always like the movies.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MindFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Yes, but have you been in a fight? You just get back up.

    'tis not always like the movies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL. I've been in plenty. More than I'd like to acknowledge. And one thing I do know, from experience, is that when you take a punch like that, the other guy doesn't wait for you to get up.

    That's one thing they never show in movies. The other guy kicking the shit out of you while you're on the ground.

  10. #10
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Danzig's cool and all but he has a serious case of "little mans complex". He is a nice guy, but he's a pip squeak! I always thought he was hella big until I met him in person at a show. The guy is 5ft6 - 5ft7 tops and probably weighs 190 if he's lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •